How can improve myself as a new seller?

touhidulbashar4

I’m a new seller in Fiverr. how can change myself as a new seller?https://www.fiverr.com/share/EE92je

Hi Touhidulbashar4. Welcome to Fiverr. 1. Make sure to log into Fiverr daily and send offers to Buyer Requests. 2. Visit the Community Forum, browse around and take notes. You will find many answers to your questions in the forum. 3. Take time to look at other sellers’ Profile Pages who are successful here at Fiverr and are selling the same thing as you. Once, you absorb all of this information, then put it to good use and you will be successful. It will take time, so be patient.

Hi Touhidulbashar4. Welcome to Fiverr. 1. Make sure to log into Fiverr daily and send offers to Buyer Requests. 2. Visit the Community Forum, browse around and take notes. You will find many answers to your questions in the forum. 3. Take time to look at other sellers’ Profile Pages who are successful here at Fiverr and are selling the same thing as you. Once, you absorb all of this information, then put it to good use and you will be successful. It will take time, so be patient.

Thank you so much for your valuable advice and I will follow your advice.

Thank you so much for your valuable advice and I will follow your advice.

You’re welcome. Fiverr is a great place to work. I started here as a buyer years ago. Now, I am a seller, plus I still buy from other sellers. Don’t be in a hurry to make a lot of money here. The money will come if you are dedicated here and are willing to learn.

You’re welcome. Fiverr is a great place to work. I started here as a buyer years ago. Now, I am a seller, plus I still buy from other sellers. Don’t be in a hurry to make a lot of money here. The money will come if you are dedicated here and are willing to learn.

Yeah I want to learn and I give my 100% effort in Fiverr. I hope I will success. Thank you so much for your advice.

Archived