How can More Order

nabedkhan67

Hello I am Nabed Khan

Last 15 days I have no order in my gig.How can more sell gig…??

please help me anyone

Hello I am Nabed Khan

Last 15 days I have no order in my gig.How can more sell gig…??

please help me anyone

Share your gig in social media. I think it’s will be work.

Hi there, I created a guide to optimize your gig and get more orders - you may find it useful:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Ten Tips to Optimize Your Gigs, Create Trust, and Get Sales

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 345 ❤

Everyday share my social account

Perhaps that is the problem. Unless you are connected to the people who need your services on social media, you probably aren’t going to find any success. Spamming your gig links over and over to your friends on social media is NOT productive marketing. Figure out who your customers are. Determine where those customers are located… and then go to that place, and tell those potential customers about your services.

The only people that are going to purchase your services, are the customers who NEED what you have to offer. Connect with those people, and you may find the sales that you are looking for.

Perhaps that is the problem. Unless you are connected to the people who need your services on social media, you probably aren’t going to find any success. Spamming your gig links over and over to your friends on social media is NOT productive marketing. Figure out who your customers are. Determine where those customers are located… and then go to that place, and tell those potential customers about your services.

The only people that are going to purchase your services, are the customers who NEED what you have to offer. Connect with those people, and you may find the sales that you are looking for.

How Can find buyer…??

please tell me details…

Thanks…

How Can find buyer…??

please tell me details…

Thanks…

Jon just explained. It’s not a difficult answer - its a difficult task. For every request and every service on fiverr, there are tons of communities where people discuss, dissect and request said service.

For example: I’m a professional songwriter/performer and producer. My gigs are dedicated to writing material for people. On my own social media account it would be senseless to spam people with my gigs. Why?

1. These people have enough “come see me perform live” spam that has nothing to do with paying for material and…
  2. If they were interested in buying services, I wouldn’t need a third party broker.

So the task is to go specifically to communities that need my services: singers groups, local artists, writers who need production… that sort of thing. There are millions of groups dedicated to services in my line of work.

Moderators and experienced sellers will tell you to NOT spam these groups and they are right. Enter the culture respectfully sharing experience and tips that will lead people back to your profile. There they should see your fiverr profile and offerings in your job descriptions.

This is just facebook but the formula is the same everywhere.

Also, spend significant time reviewing tips from the pro’s on fiverr. Dedicate hours to threads where top sellers have dedicated their time to explain their opinions on everything from algorithms to ethics.

It’s a full time job. You’ll balance 8 to 12 hours a day between community involvement, research and service work. They must all be done daily. Inside the sleeve notes you’ll hear little pieces of info slip through like, “remain active on fiverr for eight hours daily,” “Create videos featuring you or a voice over,” “create youtube videos that exemplify even more work,” Take special notice of the ideas that become consensus even if they feel odd.

It’s not gonna happen for you. You have to actively make it happen. When we sign on to fiverr we sign on to a full time job. But it’s the job we always wanted… I get paid to bring the ideas out of a person’s head and into reality…and to drink coffee.

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

• 3 months later...

fiverr.com/nabedkhan67

check my all gig 😊

check my all gig 😊

Asking us to “check all of your gigs” will NOT make you successful. To earn sales, you need to have a service people need or want, and you need to go find the people who need that service, and tell them about what you can do to provide solutions for their needs.

You’re not going to become successful by sitting back and asking people to fix your gigs for you. The successful sellers here on Fiverr are doers. They do productive things every day to grow their business, and reach out to their target customers. YOU need to figure out what works for you, YOU need to set goals for you to achieve, and YOU need to try things until you find something that works.

There is no easy road to success.

You’re not going to find any success by asking us “check your gig”. Action – by YOU – is required. What can YOU do to reach out to your target customers?

Archived