How can order show in brackets on my gig after order completion if buyers don't leave feedback?

nafisa_ghouse

Hey! I have been working on a Fiverr since June. A few days ago someone placed an order and after a few revisions, order completed by Fiverr. Amount cleared and available for withdrawing but order 1 not shown on the gig like that (1). what should I do now? Please guide me guys about this ( I have been working more than 2 days for this project).

• I know buyers are not required to leave reviews
  • My question is that after order completion, order show in brackets (1) like that, but on my gig it is not, why?
    Thank you.

Hey! I have been working on a Fiverr since June. A few days ago someone placed an order and after a few revisions, order completed by Fiverr. Amount cleared and available for withdrawing but order 1 not shown on the gig like that (1). what should I do now? Please guide me guys about this ( I have been working more than 2 days for this project).

• I know buyers are not required to leave reviews
  • My question is that after order completion, order show in brackets (1) like that, but on my gig it is not, why?

Thank you.

But the buyer could not leave a review.

Buyers are not required to leave reviews, nor is any seller entitled to them.

understood but my question is that after order completion, order show in brackets (1) like that.

order show in brackets (1) like that.

@nafisa_ghouse I think you are referring to the number of reviews that’s shown inside the brackets ().

Are you referring to this ⬇️?

image.png.aa6431deae7b82c232a7e408faeaf666.png

If so, the number inside the brackets is not the number of orders completed but the number of reviews earned.

That might be the reason why your gig is not yet showing anything in the brackets. Your gig will show (1) in brackets as soon as that particular gig receives its first review.

But the buyer could not leave a review.

Buyers are not required to leave reviews, nor is any seller entitled to them.

I think you’ve misunderstood what she’s asking.

@nafisa_ghouse meant on your gig imagery on a profile typically there is a number in brackets by the stars. I believe she thinks that this number reflects the number of orders completed.

Sadly, the number reflects the number of reviews you’ve received - so if you haven’t received a review on that gig yet, no number will appear.

I think you’ve misunderstood what she’s asking.

@nafisa_ghouse meant on your gig imagery on a profile typically there is a number in brackets by the stars. I believe she thinks that this number reflects the number of orders completed.

Sadly, the number reflects the number of reviews you’ve received - so if you haven’t received a review on that gig yet, no number will appear.

Oh thank you soooo much for your great concern, I understood thanks my dear stay blessed.

order show in brackets (1) like that.

@nafisa_ghouse I think you are referring to the number of reviews that’s shown inside the brackets ().

Are you referring to this ⬇️?

If so, the number inside the brackets is not the number of orders completed but the number of reviews earned.

That might be the reason why your gig is not yet showing anything in the brackets. Your gig will show (1) in brackets as soon as that particular gig receives its first review.

Thank you so much got it.

Archived