How can show Design Examples in my Gig page...?

I need to show my Design examples for client in my Gig page because lot of clients asking example works

but it really easy if i can show design examples in Gig page.

I don’t think fiverr allow show my Portfolio site in Gig page. So then what i have other ways …??

can i use image Gallery like flickr or Photobucket and put that link in my Gigs page …???

any other suggestion …??

Reply to @kjblynx: Yes thanks i got same reply form customer support today…

You may only use URL’s to the following sites to show previews of your work: YouTube, Flickr, Blogger, Tumblr and Soundcloud.

Please do not shorten the URL, instead, please put the original link.

Reply to @kjblynx: Yes thanks i got same reply form customer support today…

You may only use URL’s to the following sites to show previews of your work: YouTube, Flickr, Blogger, Tumblr and Soundcloud.

Please do not shorten the URL, instead, please put the original link.

Great , Thanks for the help my problem for kjblynx and madmoo both …

Yes i already activate ‘live portfolio’ but it is not enough because i need to show all work done in fiver …

can you please give me link explaining that rules in fiverr , i try to find it but i couldn’t find it yet.

other things is can i make site only showing my fiverr work without any contact details and put that link in Gig page …?? is this will ok …??

Thanks

nettspring

I need to know still about this , can i use flicker gallery for show my example works in Gig page…??

Now we’re in 2018, is this still true please? Thanks

Here are the current allowed URLs:
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-urls-can-i-use-in-my-profile-or-gig-description

Thanks so much, you’re awesome!

You’re very welcome! :sunny: