How can someone contact buyer who send buyer request

dc1919

Hi everyone, I’m a new seller and I get BR daily but after sending an offer I don’t get any feedback from buyers.Is it possible to send a message to a buyer who sent BR after I’ve sent offer? Please your feedback would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

It could only be possible if the buyer has previously contacted you in a message or is a seller, but you shouldn’t do it. You should just send the offer and wait to see if they contact you. Sending a message when they didn’t message you first could get the message flagged as spam maybe.

It could only be possible if the buyer has previously contacted you in a message or is a seller, but you shouldn’t do it. You should just send the offer and wait to see if they contact you. Sending a message when they didn’t message you first could get the message flagged as spam maybe.

Thank you for your candid advice

Hi everyone, I’m a new seller and I get BR daily but after sending an offer I don’t get any feedback from buyers.Is it possible to send a message to a buyer who sent BR after I’ve sent offer? Please your feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

after sending an offer I don’t get any feedback from buyers

It means that they’re not interested in your offer.

Is it possible to send a message to a buyer who sent BR after I’ve sent offer?

@uk1000 already answered that one. However, if that person is already not interested in working with you (and if they were interested, they would have messaged you), you risk getting an account warning (or getting banned, depending on how many times you do it) for spamming.

Hi dc and welcome to the forum! You got the right answers to your question already.

What you could do for better chances to get replies to the offers you send to Buyer Requests is check out this thread by @hanshuber16 (or use the forum search function with something like “how to write offers to buyer requests”):
Looking to write an awesome buyer request offer? Here's a list of relevant forum posts

Hi dc and welcome to the forum! You got the right answers to your question already.

What you could do for better chances to get replies to the offers you send to Buyer Requests is check out this thread by @hanshuber16 (or use the forum search function with something like “how to write offers to buyer requests”):

Looking to write an awesome buyer request offer? Here's a list of relevant forum posts

Thanks @miiila for this helpful link

after sending an offer I don’t get any feedback from buyers

It means that they’re not interested in your offer.

Is it possible to send a message to a buyer who sent BR after I’ve sent offer?

@uk1000 already answered that one. However, if that person is already not interested in working with you (and if they were interested, they would have messaged you), you risk getting an account warning (or getting banned, depending on how many times you do it) for spamming.

However, if that person is already not interested in working with you (and if they were interested, they would have messaged you), you risk getting an account warning (or getting banned, depending on how many times you do it) for spamming.

Thanks for your honest feedback @catwriter

Archived