How can we get first page

nirosh89

Hi, looks like its been 2 days you have created the gig.

I suggest you to be patient and wait until you get the first order.

Try to add the description which is unique and promising and always deliver what you promise to gain buyer retention. Happy Selling 🙂

yes you have to be patient its been 24 days for me now but still no order i had got one in the beginning but the buyer’s not responding order is completed and I’ll get the money soon but still i wanted him to rate my work as an appreciation for the hard work i put into that one…

Reply to @rebesign: may be, coz Fiverr is giving things that buyers are looking for…

coz this is a market place…

The problem is with mankind…

’’‘Try to market your own talents… think more and more and more even in sleep…

then you can pass all the bikinies…’’’ I-)

• 3 weeks later...

n Fiverr , I have 2 gigs.

Gig1. http://fiverr.com/nirosh89/promote-your-websiteproduct-over-2million-real-people-on-facebook-twitter

Gig2. http://fiverr.com/nirosh89/create-qrcode-and-business-card-with-logo-color-vector-formats-within-24hours

I joined 24 days ago. Still I have only 1 order for Gig2 & I haven’t orders for Gig1.Reason for that I think my gigs are very lower in page. Therefore my gig is not seen buyers.

Please help me.

Please… promote & take up in fiverr page.

Thank you.

@nirosh89,

Are you daily promoting your Fiverr gigs to your 3,0000,000+ group members? It would seem if you shared you own link twice a day like you offer in your Gig, and did this for 24 days then you should have at least one sale. If you can’t generate sales for yourself, how do you expect anyone else to buy a Gig that doesn’t seem to actually generate anything?

• 10 months later...

Archived