How can we impress clients with our Profile?

annmalindog

Well, put yourself in the position of a buyer – imagine you are a buyer looking at your (as a seller) gigs… what does, or would impress you? Take that insight, and improve your gigs, and then keep improving your gigs – based upon that insight – until you start to bring in new buyers.

Well, put yourself in the position of a buyer – imagine you are a buyer looking at your (as a seller) gigs… what does, or would impress you? Take that insight, and improve your gigs, and then keep improving your gigs – based upon that insight – until you start to bring in new buyers.

Seller can’t put himself in the position of buyer.

We don’t need imagination, we want statistics of buyers

Behaviour when choosing gig.

Thank you. Maybe it is just hard for me yet to build my profile because I am new. Wondering if I could have clients though.

You need to remove the instructions from your profile description as to how you can be found off Fiverr.

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived