How can we release through TOS warning?

marksteven349

HI,

Honestly Im a new seller and i got 1 Warning for my mistake and again another warning for fiverr mistake,

1.i have delivered the order to my client and he wanted to get change the order through get refund and order again, so he request me to ask customer support to get refund after order delivered and marked as completed.

after contacting customer support he got refund but i got warning, any way

1.how can i clean my 2 warnings?
2…will i get ban if i get another warning ?

Thank you
Hope to get good answers

HI,

Honestly Im a new seller and i got 1 Warning for my mistake and again another warning for fiverr mistake,

1.i have delivered the order to my client and he wanted to get change the order through get refund and order again, so he request me to ask customer support to get refund after order delivered and marked as completed.

after contacting customer support he got refund but i got warning, any way

1.how can i clean my 2 warnings?

2…will i get ban if i get another warning ?

Thank you

Hope to get good answers

i got 1 Warning for my mistake and again another warning for fiverr mistake,

Fiverr does not warn you when THEY make mistakes. Especially since Fiverr didn’t make any mistakes in this case. Let’s not blame Fiverr for the things you don’t like. That won’t end well for you.

As Lloydsolutions suggested, read the Terms of Service, especially the section “User Conduct And Protection”.
Don´t do anything it says is not allowed. Don´t do other stuff that´s dubious either, like, for example, using a picture as profile picture that is not you and you don´t have the rights to use; all of those things can lead to another warning or a ban right away. Depending on what one does, one can be banned without even 1 warning, you can´t rely on a certain number of warnings, before a ban happens.

You can´t “clean” warnings. They will not show in the level evaluation criteria after 30 days, but they will remain in your account history, of course, Fiverr would be pretty stupid if they deleted that and could not see whether someone did the exact same thing already before or not.

It´s pretty easy really, read, thoroughly, and keep checking every once in a while, as Terms can and do change over time, and don´t do anything that´s not allowed, then nothing all too bad should happen.

Even after a few years?

It doesn’t matter if you have 2 or 1 years-old warnings. You can have zero warnings and still get demoted or banned. It all depends on what rule you break and which Trust & Safety agent decides your case. I would just avoid breaking rules no matter what has happened in the past.

It doesn’t matter if you have 2 or 1 years-old warnings. You can have zero warnings and still get demoted or banned. It all depends on what rule you break and which Trust & Safety agent decides your case. I would just avoid breaking rules no matter what has happened in the past.

I thought 3 warnings means ban, any way thanks for the reply!

Archived