How can you getting more order

graphics_blast1

All you are doing is parroting what others write here daily.

When you say “stay online”, does that mean 24/7 like others have said - staying online is not the key here to get orders. Offering something people need and being good at it is.

Sharing your Gigs on social media is also a common thing people just say over and over - does this mean spam FB groups, LinkedIn and Twitter? Who are you sharing your Gig to on social media? If you are just spamming your link thinking that is the key to get orders, again, you are sadly mistaken. If anything, your posting your link just looks unprofessional and gets annoying showing up in someone’s feed daily.

GG

• Like 7

All you are doing is parroting what others write here daily.

When you say “stay online”, does that mean 24/7 like others have said - staying online is not the key here to get orders. Offering something people need and being good at it is.

Sharing your Gigs on social media is also a common thing people just say over and over - does this mean spam FB groups, LinkedIn and Twitter? Who are you sharing your Gig to on social media? If you are just spamming your link thinking that is the key to get orders, again, you are sadly mistaken. If anything, your posting your link just looks unprofessional and gets annoying showing up in someone’s feed daily.

GG

You are right. As I have spent more and more time on fiverr, I have realized that most of the helps and tips I read as a newcomer were just same misconceptions repeated over and over.

Not that I am an experienced seller yet, but in 2 months I have understood that staying online is only beneficial if you’re sending offers to buyer requests.

I have received messages from around 8 different people till now. And none of them messaged me when I was online. If someone want quality work, they’ll look for good proof, and not who’s online.

Same goes for sharing links on social media. If you are not sharing your link to your potential buyers or at least some relevant places, then your efforts will completely fail. Sharing links only work if it’s audience can be your buyer. If you are just sending them to your friends and family then, there will be no results.

Thank you.

• Like 6

• 2 years later...