How can you stop a fraud client on fiverr!

Do anyone have an idea, how to stop a Fraud client! Especially when you are working on client-server and updating the codes directly to the client’s website.
Suddenly a Fraud client told me-- You did nothing and waste my time, please cancel the order and get back my money!
Unfortunately there I have updated 80% of the codes on the client’s server. But the fraud client cleverly took his money back by canceling the order. and took my heard working codes.

Who loses?
Frankly me and Fiverr both.

You have the option to cancel or not cancel the order, maybe you did it as you knew ratings were more important than cancelled orders
but ,
Money is the most important, you, we and everyone here is for it
If he would have given you a bad rating, you could’ve replied to his rating by saying

This client is fraud
[and everything that has happened to you]

I feel sorry for you
@samdotdesign

• 1 month later...

Last week I received a gigs for squrespace website design and setup. The client provide me a non email verified squrespace account. And a Godaddy register account where no domain purchase history. Now client showing me her Domain purchase history on screenshort. (2nd Godaddy account)

And I have found (Client screen short) the domain has been purchased from another godaddy account (2nd Godaddy account), and last 3-4 days wasting my time by saying that please check the godaddy account (which one is false account provided on fiverr doc)

Is it not a funny matter? actually she need a customize squrespace design and when I will be finish, she will be change the squrespace account password and run away by cancel the Gigs on fiverr and fiverr will loss 20%. and I will be loss my work.

Here still the client online but not answering any thing properly, after my message–

“So, please send me the godaddy (2nd Godaddy account) right account details: 12335XXXX and provide me Squrespace membership account.”

Just leave your comment about the Order ---------- shall I cancel the order?

Sometimes buyers are technologically challenged and have no idea what you’re asking them - they’re seeing words, but don’t know what they mean.

Try asking them for sign in details for all the accounts they have with godaddy and see what they say.

Don’t offer to cancel - take screenshots of the conversation and ask CS about it. They may be able to cancel without it affecting your account.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes buyers are technologically challenged and have no idea what you’re asking them - they’re seeing words, but don’t know what they mean.

Try asking them for sign in details for all the accounts they have with godaddy and see what they say.

Don’t offer to cancel - take screenshots of the conversation and ask CS about it. They may be able to cancel without it affecting your account.

Sorry Mr. in this case buyer is very technical and know how to stolen work from fiverr.

Archived