How change username

please tell me how can change username

You can’t. If you want to do that, you’ll have to deactivate your present account and make a new one.

thank you for suggestion me

Unfortunately, You can’t change the username.

No, You can’t do it at all.

You Can’t able to do it. If you must need to change your username, then need to deactivate this account and create new one. Here you able to use your wanted username.

Happy birthday @theratypist

Username is a recognization of your work just as a brand name, thats why fiverr doesn’t allow to change it once it is decided.

Thank you so much all of you

It can’t be changed, there is no website that supports username changing.

Greeting,

Go to Settings then at the bottom of the page you found -

" I’m leaving because " > Click drop down menu " Choose a reason " > Select " I want to change my username " > and then Click - " Deactivate Account ".

After confirmation you will be able to create a New Fiverr Account with your new desire USERNAME.

In a way you will able to change your username, and you can use the same Mail ID no need to use different Mail ID.

Thanks, :slightly_smiling_face:

I defiantly would not deactivate your account if you have spent time building a reputation. I would just hold on until Fiverr adds this option later.

This is an older thread but since someone opened it anyhow and I noticed this and this is a FAQ topic:

You can not use the same mail for a new account:

• If you plan to close your account and open a new one, you cannot use the same email address as the previous account.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/closing-your-account-change-username

You can’t. If you want to do that, you’ll have to deactivate your present account and make a new one