Fiverr Forum

How come Fiverr support can IGNORE a request from a Level 2 seller?

I had one of my gig taken down by Fiverr: reason, it MAY be agains the terms and conditions of A third party website. My gig was about writing reviews on fragglesrock and has been up for months. OK so I re-posted a gig, making it crystal clear that the review would be genuine. I did some research before, read the T&C of fragglesrock , and saw that there were at least 15 other gigs on Fiverr offering a similar service, most newer than mine was. Fiverr kept on rejecting my gigs 3 times. No explanation. I asked them why they would allow certain of these gigs and not others (it is obviously completely random), but nobody cares to reply.

Any suggestion?

No suggestion, I always had a fantastic Fiverr support, I can’t complain,

I have the same issue with a different type of service, 6 other gigs offering the same service but mine was rejected with the same reason as yours. Cant see how it can violate any TOS at all and no way of finding out why it was rejected. Should I edit the description and resubmit?

I have the same issue with a different type of service, 6 other gigs offering the same service but mine was rejected with the same reason as yours. Cant see how it can violate any TOS at all and no way of finding out why it was rejected. Should I edit the description and resubmit?