How convince a buyer?

apubarua12

A buyer request is a buyer who wants to find the perfect seller who can complete their requested project. If you want to be that seller, and you want to earn their business, then respond to what they ask for, show them what you can do, and convince them that YOU are the seller they should hire. You’re completing for their business. Therefore, make sure that YOU are the seller who goes out of your way to win their business.

There is no secret formula for winning sales from the Buyer Request section. Just be the best seller who can fulfill the needs of their project.

A buyer request is a buyer who wants to find the perfect seller who can complete their requested project. If you want to be that seller, and you want to earn their business, then respond to what they ask for, show them what you can do, and convince them that YOU are the seller they should hire. You’re completing for their business. Therefore, make sure that YOU are the seller who goes out of your way to win their business.

There is no secret formula for winning sales from the Buyer Request section. Just be the best seller who can fulfill the needs of their project.

Thank You jonbaas 😍

Gina is a buyer and here is what she says about writing responses to BR.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

Archived