How coronavirus affects fiverr sales

evoke_creative

Simple search would’ve shown you this topic discussed already. And corta my your topic doesn’t belong in “forum update” category

And even allowing people into your home? Workers, delivery people? Even friends? You really can’t avoid all contact with people. I also can imagine realtors being legally obligated to tell people if the owners who are selling a home have coronavirus or not. Even mandatory testing of owners before it can be sold, like they do with termites in some areas. Or even simply home shopping. That could be hazardous. If you allow your imagination to go with this there is hardly anything that can…

Simple search would’ve shown you this topic discussed already. And corta my your topic doesn’t belong in “forum update” category

And even allowing people into your home? Workers, delivery people? Even friends? You really can’t avoid all contact with people. I also can imagine realtors being legally obligated to tell people if the owners who are selling a home have coronavirus or not. Even mandatory testing of owners before it can be sold, like they do with termites in some areas. Or even simply home shopping. That could be hazardous. If you allow your imagination to go with this there is hardly anything that can…

sorry for that. fiverr forum is no familiar to me yet.

this one is my first post ! 🙂

Archived