Fiverr Forum

How Creatives Can Increase Sales

I was on the platform for about 6 months, constantly logging in until I gave up and decided Fiverr wasn’t for me because I wasn’t making sales.

About a month or two later, I decided to give it one more shot and started doing research. Since I got back, I’ve made more sales than I thought a poet who focuses on love poems, could ever make on Fiverr. I’ll give you three of the most important tips.

1. You Need to Stand Out
As a creative, what you are offering, is very different from the next creative, and that difference is what makes you unique and is your strong point.

From how you showcase your portfolio to how you buyers see you needs to be a representation of who you are and what you do.

Constantly strive to brand yourself on the platform.

**2. Visibility **
You need to be visible on the platform. Once you’ve stood out, potential buyers need to be able to see you. 30% of creatives don’t even know that their gigs can’t be seen on the platform on specific searches. You need to tailor your gig to keywords that represent what you do.

3. Promotion
Most of you might not agree with this particular method, but you need to spend money to make money; and promoting your gig on Fiverr is one of the best ways to ensure that you get noticed and people actually buy what you sell.

I’ll add more to the list, but I feel these aren’t the most important ones.

I hope these tips help you improve your sales as a creative as much as they have helped me. Good luck !

11 Likes

Creativity I agreed is an important factor to any one success. Spending for advert is what I dont agree on…I believe one can give value out there and directed them to your gig here on fiverr for better chance…Just my thought
Thank you

2 Likes

This is something I recently experienced.I was updated some creative images on images without using the basics and next days I got around 6 orders just for that change.

4 Likes

@oganga_mangit very useful advices …

2 Likes

From viewing your profile, it doesn’t look like you made much sales. And yea, these are generic tips for any business. Some people don’t know them though so thanks. If I were to give tips, I’d give only one: Consider your bottom line. I have made just 1 sale this month but it was a big one from a big client and it was sufficient to cover my modest expenses.

1 Like

How is considering one’s bottom line going to increase sales?:face_with_monocle:

Also, I don’t think it’s very polite to play the # of sales card, especially when neither of you have many. Two people with few sales and reviews don’t exactly exude credibility on how to get sales. I mean, if you knew how, you would probably have more, you know?

Thanks for the useful tips!

all three points are useful , thank you.

Creativity is definitely helpful. I really do think it’s helped with me and getting my voice acting stuff to stand out over everyone elses!