Fiverr Forum

How delivered work shows in portfolio gallery

Would anyone please guide me. I delivered the work and it not shows in my portfolio gallery. Was a buyer permission in necessary in this case? I am new and totally unfamiliar with this one. Someone please guide me how this will work?
Regards

First, make sure the Live Portfolio option is turned on for your Gig. You will then need to send a JPG, PNG, or PDF file at delivery. Your buyer will decide whether it goes into your portfolio when they leave a review.

When delivering an order, you will see a preview of what will appear in your portfolio:

44 PM

Hi

Most of the Buyer is Busy so once you deliver your job please mentioned that (Portfolio.jpg) its for my gig picture please review it so that other buyer can see it on my portfolio.

Its depend up to you that how you treat your buyer. my 95% gig picture that i was asked to my buyer to review it and approve it so that its can show on my Gig and other buyer can see it.

First make sure the feature is turned on for your gig (in the gig settings). bear in mind only certain filetypes can be displayed in the portfolio (video/audio/images) Check the list- if you’re delivering some unusual filetype or a compressed file, it’s not going to appear