How did adding video help you with traffic?

phuly01

Hi Fiverrs

After a year I have finally added a video to one of my newer gigs in hopes of gaining more traffic and views. The same video is also uploaded onto YouTube using key words related to my gig.

What I would like to know for those of you with a video intro, did you notice a spike in views followed by more sales? If yes how long did it take to make a difference?

Thank you
Phuong

Adding a video to your gig depends on the video itself. Is it engaging? Does it immediately grab a potential client’s attention? Does it get straight to the point? Does it explain your service in an enticing way? Many factors play into a gig video. However, it does assist with sales depending on the presentation. We’ve done over 1100 orders since January of last year and we can wholeheartedly say that without our gig videos, it wouldn’t have been possible.

Video’s good, and you did a great job at literally showing people what they get for the money they’re spending. If you ever re/shoot the video, though, you should focus on being more confident and not shying away from asking for the money or telling to spend money on upgrading to color. Never apologize for your prices 🙂

• 1 month later...

Archived