How did I get my first job? Explained

fernandorota

Hi. I am a lawyer who began to introduce me to the world of photography as a hobby. I progressed little by little, until I managed to take so many photography and editing courses that I feel that no one could match me. I came to FIVERR to watch videos on YouTube and I said, “You can”. That’s how I registered, created several gigs, did the skill test and even did several courses. However, not a single job arrived. Today I had an idea. I made a publication in the WhatsApp States section advertising my gigs and in less than an hour, I got my first job. Basically, I offer photoshop work (retouching, high-end, skin cleaning, etc …) and my first job was done to a model who lives in my city. Well, this is just a presentation so you can see that yes, you can!

Hello, @fernandorota. I check out your profile and gig videos. Your videos are very nice.

Hi Vicki Very kind and pleasant your words. I’ve also taken a look at your work and I think it’s great. Too bad I don’t need it, because if it were, I would hire it. I have seen your high score in the test score, so I have no doubt that you are an excellent proofreader. On the other hand, although I have a lot of experience in photography and editing with photoshop, I just had only one job. I hope to grow within this page. Greetings from Ushuaia, Argentina.

P.S. Do not correct this text !!! I use the google translator because I speak in Spanish.

Hi Vicki Very kind and pleasant your words. I’ve also taken a look at your work and I think it’s great. Too bad I don’t need it, because if it were, I would hire it. I have seen your high score in the test score, so I have no doubt that you are an excellent proofreader. On the other hand, although I have a lot of experience in photography and editing with photoshop, I just had only one job. I hope to grow within this page. Greetings from Ushuaia, Argentina.

P.S. Do not correct this text !!! I use the google translator because I speak in Spanish.

I have a lot of experience in photography and editing

My husband has a Master of Photography Degree as well as a Photographic Craftsman Degree. He earned both in print competition through the National PPA.

Greetings from Ushuaia, Argentina.

De un confín al otro de la América del Sur, ¡se te saluda! 😃

Greetings, @fernandorota, and feel yourself welcome! 😉

I’m Maitasun, from Venezuela. 🙃

Please allow me to advise you to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble - it’s the most important advice I can give you. Here’s the link to it https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

I made a publication in the W****A** States section advertising my gigs and in less than an hour, I got my first job.

Congratulations! Very nice to know about it! 😃

Hahahaha Don’t worry, no one will. It’s OK for you to use it, since English is the default language on the forum making it possible for everyone to understand and participate. 😉

Greetings from Ushuaia, Argentina.

De un confín al otro de la América del Sur, ¡se te saluda! 😃

Greetings, @fernandorota, and feel yourself welcome! 😉

I’m Maitasun, from Venezuela. 🙃

Please allow me to advise you to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble - it’s the most important advice I can give you. Here’s the link to it https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

I made a publication in the W****A** States section advertising my gigs and in less than an hour, I got my first job.

Congratulations! Very nice to know about it! 😃

Hahahaha Don’t worry, no one will. It’s OK for you to use it, since English is the default language on the forum making it possible for everyone to understand and participate. 😉

Hi @maitasun , first things first. I must tell you that my country, for obvious reasons, is receiving many Venezuelan visitors and, in fact, I already have several friends from your country. Surely, in not much time, I will go to visit the Bolivarian land. Thank you for your greetings, and welcome, but … did I do something wrong to send me the recommendations ?. Because if so, I failed to warn you … Well, I send you a big hello!

Hi @maitasun , first things first. I must tell you that my country, for obvious reasons, is receiving many Venezuelan visitors and, in fact, I already have several friends from your country. Surely, in not much time, I will go to visit the Bolivarian land. Thank you for your greetings, and welcome, but … did I do something wrong to send me the recommendations ?. Because if so, I failed to warn you … Well, I send you a big hello!

Hi @maitasun , first things first. I must tell you that my country, for obvious reasons, is receiving many Venezuelan visitors and, in fact, I already have several friends from your country.

Hi Fernando,

Your home land has been very generous with us, and for it, I am very, very grateful with you all !!! ❤️

did I do something wrong to send me the recommendations ?. Because if so, I failed to warn you …

No, you haven’t done anything wrong! And for that to continue to be, is why I recommended you to read Fiverr TOS. Always stay in line with TOS, and you won’t have any problem. 🙂

Well, I send you a big hello!

Thank you very much, Fernando! Hello to you, too, and also a big and tropical hug! 😃

Hi @maitasun , first things first. I must tell you that my country, for obvious reasons, is receiving many Venezuelan visitors and, in fact, I already have several friends from your country.

Hi Fernando,

Your home land has been very generous with us, and for it, I am very, very grateful with you all !!! ❤️

did I do something wrong to send me the recommendations ?. Because if so, I failed to warn you …

No, you haven’t done anything wrong! And for that to continue to be, is why I recommended you to read Fiverr TOS. Always stay in line with TOS, and you won’t have any problem. 🙂

Well, I send you a big hello!

Thank you very much, Fernando! Hello to you, too, and also a big and tropical hug! 😃

My admiration to all Venezuela! Force!. And thank you very much for your advice. Regards

PS: I see that you are a translator, apologies for using google!

My admiration to all Venezuela! Force!. And thank you very much for your advice. Regards

My admiration to all Venezuela! Force!.

Thanks for your kind and encouraging words!

And thank you very much for your advice. Regards

You’re most welcome! But there’s nothing to thank me for! 😉

Oh, no, hahahha. You don’t have anything to apologize for. Google translate is just fine to help you communicate with all forum users! 😉

Archived