How did they do this?

pastordre

Actually it’s a new feature not yet rolled out on all categories, where you can manually specify relevant services you may be offering.

Ah got you @frank_d. Thank you. It might be a little bit of both. I have gigs in the same category and when I click on one of those if does show “Other services I offer”

Ah got you @frank_d. Thank you. It might be a little bit of both. I have gigs in the same category and when I click on one of those if does show “Other services I offer”

Yes you can fill it out yourself. It doesn’t lead to existing gigs, but to sales via custom offers.

So it’s not a little bit of both. 🙂

I think it’s super useful though. Hopefully it will roll out globally soon. 🙂

Yes you can fill it out yourself. It doesn’t lead to existing gigs, but to sales via custom offers.

So it’s not a little bit of both. 🙂

I think it’s super useful though. Hopefully it will roll out globally soon. 🙂

I didn’t fill it in so it must have happened automatically somehow 😁

Edit: Maybe you can tell @pastordre how to find this feature so he can enable it for his gigs (if it’s available in his category)

I think its a automated feature. I’m saying this, because my friends have created accounts in fiverr a few days ago, created some gigs and now anyone can discover there other offer as you have mentioned above.

it may be automated, I wouldn’t know since it’s not available in my category.

Archived