How did you become a TOP RATED SELLER?

inet_solutions

Hi there,

First of all you will never become a TRS by asking. Just do your best, be unique, get good ratings, help the community, be as friendly as possible with your customers and Fiverr sellers. One day (maybe), Fiverr will contact you.

But why so much desire for TRS status? If you are good enough you can do better then TRS sellers.

All the best in your way for TRS,

dukanu

Reply to @dukanu: I recently contacted Fiverr Support about (How become a TOP RATED SELLER) & they said you have to nominate yourself for the TRS badge & then they review your profile… There are so many sellers how the heck they know who is the best. Btw, I think you deserve TRS badge too 😉

Hi, I’m a top seller. Just provide excellent service, if a customer gets you mad or another user/seller, take a deep breath and look at your choices and don’t forget there is more customers out there for you to offer your services too so don’t get worked up on one order. If customers are order bombing you because your a super competitive seller set some guide-lines for them to follow your order process.

Market yourself outside of fiverr, direct them to your fiverr profile. I get about 2-3 people contacting me like on twitter a day and I just point them to my profile. Fiverr is there for you to help you be a productive seller so take advantage of that. From time to time use Fiverr and get an experience from it, order some gigs from the Top Sellers and see how they handle the process, then come up with some unique gigs on your own and build a competitive edge, like offer bonuses that might fit your clients demographics.

I think of it like this, how do I become top seller = How do I become a better business person on fiverr and what would my customers wish for?

I think the most important thing to help you get to Top Seller is be humble and work hard…also make sure you contact customer support if you have a problem, that’s why you pay them the 20% to help you sell and market yourself. Well worth it…

Believe it or not, I wasn’t thinking of being a seller right off the start, I was a buyer, and when I noticed there was more to give to this community, I said, what the heck, lets give it a try and I’ll put a gig up and I put myself in start up shoes and BOOM. When I first started, I got so many orders I didn’t know how to handle it, then I took a step back and organized myself on fiverr… then again slowly I grew and now I get 5-10 orders everyday and regardless of the amount per order keep going don’t stop…

Buyers will believe in you and in turn help you grow on fiverr and fiverr will notice.

Don’t try to change your status on fiverr, instead change the status of the buyer…

Having an original gig helps i.e. solving a problem nobody else has solved.

I’ve often wonder why nobody’s doing “I will find you jobs for $5.” Unemployed people are often depressed, they hate looking for work, maybe for $5 you find them 5 jobs. Your delivery would be a word document with the jobs and the links. Or you can charge them extra for filling up their job applications.

Here’s another idea, maybe someone on welfare could do a gig about how to get welfare, how to qualify for unemployment, food stamps, find section 8, etc.

Good luck.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

In a nut shell, there is NO short cut to Top Rated Seller…

Top Rated Seller means the difference between skill and talent that you have on Fiverr.

When you are anything below Top Rated Seller, and you are on the top end of the badges, like level 2, you have talent but now you have to develop your SKILL ON FIVERR.

1. To get to the Top Rated Seller status, you have to put in hours and hours and hours of hard work and on your gigs.

2. How fast you get to Top Rated status depends on how fast you can complete your gigs in the best possible manner and reach a point where people recognize not only your work but your work ethics.

3. When you excel to Top Rated Seller, and you have that amazing work ethic, you now have the skills to be a leader in your gig market, which means as a leader you can adapt to the international platform of Fiverr, which means you can adapt to all the different communication styles of your buyers which you will interact with on Fiverr and demographics. Communication is part of the selling process online, in one form or another it is communication.

4. Represent YOUR unique idea or twist on a gigs products or services because you will always have a competitor, if you want to make money, get ready to have someone else try to copy you and take your customers, so represent the possibilities that YOUR unique gig offers in the descriptions of your gigs to your customers. How does your gig make that buyer that much better and can you feel the “value” of the gig right in the first statement of your gig? Top means the TOP not the middle, and you always have to strive and fight to be on TOP.

Feel free to contact me via my inbox if you need any help in becoming successful on Fiverr and test drive, purchase a gig from me to see how I work. I’m an active buyer on Fiverr as well and learning to become successful means you have to see someone else success working for them from all points of view!

Think about it this way… 300 vs 3000 gigs, how much hard work did you put into each gig? I’m not talking about the work itself that you do for the buyer, but the hard work you put into your gig promotion, development, message, all those are factors which show how much hard work you are doing to reach a status.

I’ll tell you a secret, it never ends. You can always always do better, and its that doing better, that shines to Fiverr… If you can convince Fiverr you are always trying to do better… then Fiverr will notice you…

now that line where you shine and how much you shine, that is the difference between Top Seller and SUPER Seller.

• 3 months later...

Hi Emma,
After one earns a level two seller badge, it is no more about orders but value of the orders. The same is also stated in fiver’s description of levels. I can explain through my own example, I generally get orders which ranges between $40-300. In my field, one gig order is not common. If I offer 150 words per $5 buyers have to order more gigs. So even if I deliver one order in two days, I earn $ 100-150 for it. This is just one order but it is worth 20-25 gigs. So in that case, 300 reviews equals at least 350 orders of $35000 value (I said 350 orders because we only get review from 70-80% buyers).
I hope this makes sense.

Archived