How did you feel when u made your first $1000 on fiverr

videoscribe4u

Hi all,

Am just curious.for me, it felt really great. Now wondering how it would feel like reaching $10, 000 goal.

I would like to know how others felt and equally help those that are yet to do so achieve it

Sheriff’s Note: Your gig promotion link has been removed. The Fiverr Stories category isn’t for self promotion. Please post all promotions in the appropriate forum (“My Fiverr Gigs”)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its feel awesome, Because as it is a Micro Job site, so to reached $1000 by $5+$5+++ have to face lots of things.

When finally its reached a large amount its feel like that: Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean.

Reply to @videoscribe4u: Start with a killer deal $5 gig and work your butt off to build a solid collection of five-star reviews. After you’ve established yourself as a level 2 seller and have a good base of repeat customers, that’s when you make the base $5 gig a teaser and make your money using the gig extras for the “full product.” I’m in an in-between state right now and I’m deciding if I want to wait until 100 reviews on my best seller before making the transition, or if i just want to do it now. We’ll see.

When I reached the 1000$ this was like…Wow, this is real. I have earned 1000$ on this, and I learned a lot of stuff!! Fiverr is a great place to make money, try new things and learn!! Where else you can do all that things at the same time? 🙂

Hope will reach 10k $ soon 😃

Reaching $1,000 when you have a full-time job that pays you $3,000 is a great feeling. Like getting a raise at work, having some money you didn’t plan on having. It feels empowering. You can pay off credit card debt, buy a vacation, a gun, a Kindle, the world is your oyster.

However, reaching $1937 when this is your only job, feels good but not as good as $1,000 in the above situation.

Reaching $10,000? I haven’t gotten there yet. But for those who have the fantasy, I’ve done the math:

100 31 3100

150 31 4650

200 31 6200

250 31 7750

300 31 9300

400 31 12400

So to make $10,000, you need to make $322.58 cents a day, assuming it’s a month with 31 days.

Good luck!

Hi All =)

Ive been with Fiverr for over 3yrs now and can raise my hand to the $10,000 mark. In fact, as of the time of this post, Ive made over 10k. I really didnt expect it, but it IS such a wonderful feeling, that you’re helping all that you can ~ But the person who wrote about the little drops that make up the ocean, is soooo right!! I use my Fiverr sales as a part time job, and it helps in massive ways ~ From paying the little bills, to gas money, so on and so forth. I wait until my account is over $100 before I cash in, because Paypal takes a cut also, but if you do it like that, they can only take so much, and you’re receiving more than you would if you cash in on every $5 you make. My advice to the ones who are just starting up… Is to stay with it, and to respond to each gig you get asap. Dont wait around, do it as soon as you can and do a job well done and you’ll reap the benefits =)

Good luck everyone!!

Meichelle

Archived