How did you find

miroslavglavic

I found Fiverr through a bunch of screeching professionals screeching about the race to the bottom. I didn’t join for a year or two because I agreed with them. Then, at the arse end of 2013, I thought I might as well test it out despite the lowball festival.

The rest is history

How did I find Fiverr?

I joined too many years ago to remember. 😛

In all seriousness, though, I was already self-employed, and looking for additional ways to grow my business and income. Fiverr fit that desire, so I signed up. The rest is history.

I found it through my brother who happened to be giving it a thought but didn’t have the time to start out. I was free and searching for ways to start a cheap personal business (tired of corporate life after a very brief spell), so here I am.

Is there an award for the best “find” story? I just might have a more interesting version of this…😜

I forget where I read it, but there was an online article about it. I was already doing other online business, but I signed up. After I signed up, I really did very little with Fiverr. I do remember how much I enjoyed surfing Fiverr to check out some of the gigs and was surprised by some of the talent I ran across. When I finally dipped my toe in as a seller, I felt like a lost puppy. I was still tied up my other online project but eventually sold it. When I did, that’s when Fiverr and I started to go steady.

I heard it from a friend. It was like "Hey, I found this website, why don’t you give it a try."
Since I was in my summer break I gave it a try, back then I had only 2 gigs, and I thought hey, I’ll do this just during the summer, once summer ends I can stop.

…and I never stopped. 😛 I’m so glad I kept going.

Archived