Fiverr Forum

How did you spend your First ever money earned from Fiverr..?

Lets just chat freely ya…

I didn’t even withdraw my first earned money… It is still in Fiverr…

Im saving every penny until september so I can use it to buy plane tickets to my friends wedding in Tenesse.

We have never met face to face, but weve been friends since sept last year via a gaming clan. since then we became business partners and really good friends skyping almost everyday, I know most of his family and christmas was fun (even if the pressies were late)

So yeah were both excited for meeting in october, just plane tickets cost a fortune ($1200), so Fiverr is my ticket to this wedding!

Im saving every penny until september so I can use it to buy plane tickets to my friends wedding in Tenesse.

We have never met face to face, but weve been friends since sept last year via a gaming clan. since then we became business partners and really good friends skyping almost everyday, I know most of his family and christmas was fun (even if the pressies were late)

So yeah were both excited for meeting in october, just plane tickets cost a fortune ($1200), so Fiverr is my ticket to this wedding!

I havent withdraw my revenues yet but first thing I’m gonna spend is to treat my whole family for dinner. GIANT BURGERSSS!!!

Gonna get a d7000 soon too. :slight_smile:

I often end up buying other gigs with it, lol. I got. Since I’m making a little more, I’m saving it for household things. (Money’s tight at the moment. Same for almost everyone, I’m sure.)

Reply to @wolfstarpicture: Convey my wishes to your friend…buddy…

Reply to @crcanny: Good to here that U r a Buyer and a Seller…

I’ve spent over $100 on buying gigs here lol

As I run my gig through a business it is difficult to spent my money on stuff I want :frowning: In the past year though I have awarded myself with two laptops and spent some cash on building up an e-commerce business! Every so often I visit my girlfriend who lives in Sweden (I move there soon though so bye to that expense and apparently hello to buying her clothes :()

I’m applying all my saved funds toward debt.

Right now it’s a fantasy to build it up here to pay that debt off, and then have a little income when all is said and done.

I love buying certain stuff, especially production gear, but when I get my debt paid off, my world will feel waaaay lighter.

I spend my first $20 from Fiverr…at Fiverr :slight_smile:

Now I’m planing to keep it and to see $1000 in EST. CURRENT

REVENUES tab

I have a few plans with the money sitting in my balance right now…

1. Buy a new tarot deck
  2. Donate the rest to ASPCA. :slight_smile:

Get an Alienware Arnevb

I got an Aurora R3, and it’s never let me down and renders all the video I could ever need in a decent time, and double acts as an amazing gaming machine.

I hope to earn enough to buy a new photo camera for video production. Until then, I’m saving like hell .

Iams cat food, dry and canned. Thanks Fiverr! :slight_smile:

Reply to @designhero: it’s not advisable to have $7000…in fiverr buddy… I have read many threads…like ‘‘Don’t make mistake like me’’ there r many professional hackers in fiverr…they have hacked even $1200 account… You’re having some huge amount…ae kind advice to take care of ur ‘Earned’ money…

I actually was referring to nikon d7000 :-))