How did you spend your First ever money earned from Fiverr..?

dins_cool

Im saving every penny until september so I can use it to buy plane tickets to my friends wedding in Tenesse.

We have never met face to face, but weve been friends since sept last year via a gaming clan. since then we became business partners and really good friends skyping almost everyday, I know most of his family and christmas was fun (even if the pressies were late)

So yeah were both excited for meeting in october, just plane tickets cost a fortune ($1200), so Fiverr is my ticket to this wedding!

Im saving every penny until september so I can use it to buy plane tickets to my friends wedding in Tenesse.

We have never met face to face, but weve been friends since sept last year via a gaming clan. since then we became business partners and really good friends skyping almost everyday, I know most of his family and christmas was fun (even if the pressies were late)

So yeah were both excited for meeting in october, just plane tickets cost a fortune ($1200), so Fiverr is my ticket to this wedding!

As I run my gig through a business it is difficult to spent my money on stuff I want 😦 In the past year though I have awarded myself with two laptops and spent some cash on building up an e-commerce business! Every so often I visit my girlfriend who lives in Sweden (I move there soon though so bye to that expense and apparently hello to buying her clothes :()

I’m applying all my saved funds toward debt.

Right now it’s a fantasy to build it up here to pay that debt off, and then have a little income when all is said and done.

I love buying certain stuff, especially production gear, but when I get my debt paid off, my world will feel waaaay lighter.

Reply to @designhero: it’s not advisable to have $7000…in fiverr buddy… I have read many threads…like ‘‘Don’t make mistake like me’’ there r many professional hackers in fiverr…they have hacked even $1200 account… You’re having some huge amount…ae kind advice to take care of ur ‘Earned’ money…

Archived