How did you stumble upon fiverr?

kelbachj9

Guest matt_garry

I think it was news for me too, I had it sublimely in my brain and maybe 1 year after hearing about it I decided to check it out after quitting my job

I discovered fiverr in a rather unique way. I am the now former owner of an online consumer watchdog website that investigated claims of online fraud. I had gotten a complaint from a fiverr seller and upon investigation discovered that the seller had broken the fiverr TOS and had been banned. My investigation showed fiverr to be a top level service so I began experimenting with various gigs of my own. I have since created a new seller profile that permits me to focus on a single area of service and to date have earned over $9000 as a seller here without a single issue.

Guest mrspanda

That top rated/featured writer… I was on her facebook group and she posted her revenue on the group page to prove to us that you can make a living solely from Fiverr. I decided to check it out and here I am! 🙂

Guest swifteduk

Well , I found fiverr by mere chance… one day I was by a computer , and I typed in “Fiverr” and then it all began …

I was searching for voiceover work on craigslist and saw someone randomly mention Fiverr in the gigs section. I signed up but didn’t put up a video. Someone bought my gig about 2 weeks later. I sent back the work, his reviews were so glowing, and he urged me to make a video saying “You could make a lot of money here.” The rest is… well… history!

I was searching for voiceover work on craigslist and saw someone randomly mention Fiverr in the gigs section. I signed up but didn’t put up a video. Someone bought my gig about 2 weeks later. I sent back the work, his reviews were so glowing, and he urged me to make a video saying “You could make a lot of money here.” The rest is… well… history!

• 9 months later...

Archived