How difficult was to get your first order?

nm99602

That’s a great question. Well I registered on the platform and I spent the 1st 2 days researching how to make my gigs, reading forums and basically getting to know the buyers and the competition. Then I made my gigs. I guess I got lucky because my 1st customer was very helpful and completely understood the fact that I’m new and I don’t know how things work here yet. I found him here on forums and he was very disappointed of the sellers so I wanted to show him that not everyone is that way.

Hi everybody, i got my 1st order at the very first day and became level one with in 31st day and level 2 within 60 days. Its because i am providing entrepreneurs favorite things like article creation, logo designs, promotional video creation etc. You must do a deep search about the things people really want, especially start up companies. Then create an awesome display picture and a professional video. videos convert 220% more than pictures. Optimize your description and filled with search keywords. Promote your gigs using twitter, FB, Pinterest etc. Use your extra gigs. Keep your rating 99-100%. Now i am earning more than $1000 a month. Follow these simple rules and you guys will definitely reach your point. Happy gigging…

Archived