Fiverr Forum

How do 3 orders in 10 days count for a start?

Should i worry about my account and do some extra promotions or something that you suggest or it’s fine and my account is growing normal ? Thank you.

2 Likes

I have the exact same orders + amount of days… Hope it gets going :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hahaha! hope is a mighty word here.

1 Like

Worrying? Consider yourself lucky haha, I haven’t got any yet in more than a week of activity, but that’s probably because my current gigs are not that demanded compared to the supply :sweat_smile: (translation gigs)

1 Like

Hahaha. Well supply is more than demand, this is how fiverr works and so do impatient like us. Thank you for calling me lucky though :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Some people wait weeks/months before having the chance to make their first sale, thus 3 in 10 days is more than okay from my perspective :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for you kind words. Finally something sounded a bit motivational after a bad day here on fiverr!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

In general, and especially as a freelancer you should not be affected by “bad days”, of course this is going to be a wild ride to success with ups and downs, but you have to aim long-term and focus on what you want your Fiverr adventure to look like in months, or even years.

It’s all about making the journey worthwhile!

1 Like

Something that i will try to remember!