How do brand-new users with no sales be rated level 1?

irap4u

I have been a member of Fiverr for 3 years. Since the early days. I previously offered gigs and did pretty well. Was up to level 2. I then stopped for a while.

Since then, my rating has been removed altogether. I am creating new gigs and am already doing well. I still have to wait a few more days to reach level 1. But the thing is, I am seeing MANY users with no sales, being members for only a couple months, and they are level one. How is that possible?

I even went to a forum members gig to help her figure out why she has only one sale for 1 gig out of all 4 of her gigs. She’s been a member for 4 months, with one sale, and is rated rank 1. What’s that about? Does Fiverr not like me? My gigs are freaking awesome! LOL!

Anyone have any insight?

Those people with Level One probably gained that status from previous gigs that they either deleted or suspended. It’s just something you can’t see.

But I don’t have an answer for your loss of ranking… might want to contact Fiverr directly on that :-/

Good luck!

-Ace

As far as you losing your rank it’s because you were inactive for a while. Fiverr says in the fine print that you have to stay active to keep ratings.

So I am really new to fiverr and the way I did it was for extra request I made them order extra fiverrs. I have only had 2 clients but I still received Level 1. Some people don’t like that but it’s the same thing as being in a higher level with extra perks.

You will get your ratings back though, good luck!

Thanks everyone. My rank rose from 78% to 85% as of today. That was after about a month of of orders. I had a handful of customers, but I do have them buy multiple gigs in order to get extras. That helped boost my number of orders and my customer feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived