Fiverr Forum

How do busy Fiverr sellers manage their gig orders when they get a lot?

Start on the gigs which are soon due and work on them from there. Inform other buyers you will get to theirs.

Kim

Reply to @rodesigners: Yeah, it seems that way for me too, but we’ll both start having our gigs pile up!

When I find myself getting really busy with lots of orders building up in queue, I suspend the gigs that take more time and energy (like my transcriptions), but leave the small easy ones (like tweeting things and writing comments). Then I obviously do any pressing orders, or get a bunch of small ones out of the way to minimize how many open orders I have. The fewer the better, as a clear space lets me work faster and feel more accomplished. After doing all that, I just complete them in order of which is due first.

Reply to @Helena8664: But do you notice your gig slipping below the search rankings when you suspend them?

Reply to @magisworks: Normally when you suspend and then re-enable, you normally keep your rank. At least that has been my experience. However, keep in mind, rank is something that changes daily in some cases.

lparziale said: How about an app that does the work for me? Too much?

There was a suggestion in another topic for an app to be developed :D let's hope it happens!

I’m not afraid of many orders…as long as I have orders… but unfortunately that isn’t happening at the moment

I use excel and created alerts using it so I know what orders needs to be done first and so on.

Start on the gigs which are soon due and work on them from there. Inform other buyers you will get to theirs.

Kim

Reply to @rodesigners: Yeah, it seems that way for me too, but we’ll both start having our gigs pile up!

When I find myself getting really busy with lots of orders building up in queue, I suspend the gigs that take more time and energy (like my transcriptions), but leave the small easy ones (like tweeting things and writing comments). Then I obviously do any pressing orders, or get a bunch of small ones out of the way to minimize how many open orders I have. The fewer the better, as a clear space lets me work faster and feel more accomplished. After doing all that, I just complete them in order of which is due first.

Reply to @Helena8664: But do you notice your gig slipping below the search rankings when you suspend them?

Reply to @magisworks: Normally when you suspend and then re-enable, you normally keep your rank. At least that has been my experience. However, keep in mind, rank is something that changes daily in some cases.

lparziale said: How about an app that does the work for me? Too much?

There was a suggestion in another topic for an app to be developed :D let's hope it happens!

I use project management software like Asana, Trello or Slack to track all my projects, that way I can be sure the efficient handling of all my projects.