How do buyers see the requirements?

athirahsyamimi

Question

Hi! I’m a new seller. I added requirements to my gigs but I want to understand how do buyers see and add the requirements I set? Because I tried viewing and it doesn’t show up so I’m wondering if that’s how it’s supposed to be or am I doing something wrong. Must I nudge them every time for requirements?

8 answers to this question

Hi Athirah,
Here’s a visual for you:
Note that the first requirement is posted by Fiverr by default.

The ones that are highlighted are my requirements.
The ones that are optional are marked as such.

So you may wish to have “Mandatory” requirements so as to ensure the countdown does NOT automatically start once a order is placed.

requirements.thumb.JPG.2b52f633578c2ee71704b13c21348d77.JPG

Hi Athirah,

Here’s a visual for you:

Note that the first requirement is posted by Fiverr by default.

The ones that are highlighted are my requirements.

The ones that are optional are marked as such.

So you may wish to have “Mandatory” requirements so as to ensure the countdown does NOT automatically start once a order is placed.

Thanks DJ – just what I needed to know. I began using the requirements option yesterday, and finally got a look at it. Can you confirm that in the absence of a ‘mandatory’ requirement, the countdown will begin when the order is placed? That’s my intent.

require.png.94fa53087166f692fafa7cdfbac070ed.png

Thanks DJ – just what I needed to know. I began using the requirements option yesterday, and finally got a look at it. Can you confirm that in the absence of a ‘mandatory’ requirement, the countdown will begin when the order is placed? That’s my intent.

Can you confirm that in the absence of a ‘mandatory’ requirement, the countdown will begin when the order is placed?

If you are asking, whether the order will auto start with your current setup. It seems that it would. Since your Order question is (Optional).

Hello 🙂

When buyers order your gig. They will get a page showing the requirements that you have implemented, so there is nothing to worry about!

Letowynn 😁

Hi! letowynn… that was really helpful. i got all my doubts cleared. Thank you so much. :)🙂

Archived