How do I add a "request custom order" gig on my profile?

labels4you

Question

Hi guys,

I’ve noticed that some sellers have this gig that says “Need anything else, request custom order” something like that. I click on view my profile and I don’t see it… Maybe it’s there but for the buyer side? Maybe it’s not. If it’s something I need to manually do, how can I do that so I can also offer the custom order option?

Thanks in advance!

22 answers to this question

Hello,
if the buyer want some custom offer for him/her, you can contact via message in the inbox, you can make the custom offer for him ^^. otherside, buyer can make custom offer for you like buyer’s request but definitely to you

Reply to @writerlisaz: Yes, I have it in my inbox messaging. I can send someone a custom offer but I have to first be having a conversation with them. And I noticed on a few sellers that they automatically had it as it’s own gig, which I thought was awesome. But I’ve come to find out only certain gig categories have that option.

Reply to @sincere18:

sincere18 said: I would think that they would not just let anyone new use such a feature because all that would do then is turn Fiverr into a freelance advertising site, and not a site selling $5 gigs.
I think that's exactly their intention. They're rolling it out for certain categories to see how well it works, and unless the chargebacks and CS issues FAR outweigh the increased commissions, I'm sure it will be available for all, soon.

If I'm correct, I don't think I'll be the only one reevaluating how I may continue to use Fiverr.

Reply to @steveeyes: I wonder, does it have anything to do with both the type of gigs, as well as what level seller someone is?

I would think that they would not just let anyone new use such a feature because all that would do then is turn Fiverr into a freelance advertising site, and not a site selling $5 gigs.

Archived