How do I add additional services?

amichele

hi amichele,

You can simply mention to your buyers that you are willing to do more work for multiple purchases of your gig. For example, offer to personalize the birthday invitation cards (through more complex illustrations maybe) for 2 or 3 orders.

Cheers!

Andre0708

favicon.icoFiverr.com

cover.jpg

andre0708 : I will design a professional logo for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, andre0708 will design a professional logo. | I will design a professional LOGO for your Business, Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter.I can follow strict instructions, work in many different styles, and also do | On Fiverr.com

• 5 years later...

hi amichele,

You can simply mention to your buyers that you are willing to do more work for multiple purchases of your gig. For example, offer to personalize the birthday invitation cards (through more complex illustrations maybe) for 2 or 3 orders.

Cheers!

Andre0708

favicon.icoFiverr.com

cover.jpg

andre0708 : I will design a professional logo for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, andre0708 will design a professional logo. | I will design a professional LOGO for your Business, Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter.I can follow strict instructions, work in many different styles, and also do | On Fiverr.com

There’s a fix for this now: go to you gig, and choose “edit”. You will get a form which is actually the “overview” tab of a horizontal menu above the form of ways to edit your gig. Click “pricing” from this menu. Scroll down to see the “gig extras” section. From there you can add extras to your gig.

Archived