How do i add videos of past work?

thegotocrew

I notice some pages have the intro video, and then a whole bunch of other videos from their past work on their gig page with comments from ratings.

That’s probably the live portfolio. Just select the “gigs” option and select the drop-down list on the right side of a gig and check that “live portfolio” is checked. If it is, and a buyer selects to allow a video that you’ve attached to be displayed in the portfolio when reviewing, it will appear there after delivery is reviewed (up to a max of around 18 in the live portfolio).

live portfolio is checked. So do i have to ask my buyer or something to click a button or something to get one up?

It’s probably best not to ask them. As long as you keep attaching the video on delivery for that gig, if they want it to be shown publicly in the live gallery (by making sure it’s selected) it will be. It’s defaulted to selected as far as I know (when reviewing), so they would have to change it for it to be deselected. They might not want it to be shown publicly so it’s probably best not to ask. But after quite a few deliveries are reviewed it’s likely quite a few will decide to allow it to be shown (to ensure it’s selected). Also it’s much safer to not ask for a review (some people have received warnings for asking for them).

okay so i dont really have to do anything cause i dont see any selection i have. just send them the completed video.

i assume i then have to edit my gig to add it… gawd lol. thanks for all the info!

i assume i then have to edit my gig to add it… gawd lol. thanks for all the info!

No you don’t have to edit your gig to add it. The delivered video will appear in the live portfolio automatically after a review where the reviewer has kept the video selected (since that gig has “live portfolio” selected). That’s assuming there’s only 1 attachment in the delivery. If there are multiple attachments in the delivery the buyer could choose which, if any to show in the live portfolio (though it will depend on the file type. Not all file types can be displayed in the live portfolio, but videos like .mp4 can).

This link describes what it looks like for the buyer:

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/providing-feedback

Archived