How Do I Approach Buyers With My Services?

emmanidhuibhir

Hi,

I have not received any new orders in the last five days and my gig impressions have dropped down to zero. I’m very confused. I want to get more work by approaching buyers directly (not spamming) through Buyer Request but have no idea how to do this, can someone tell me how? 🙂 Does anyone also know how many messages you are allowed to send to buyers per day?

I am a freelance copywriter with 15 good reviews from clients, if you are interested in working with me just send me a message.

Thank you 🙂

Emma.

• Like 7

Hi,

I have not received any new orders in the last five days and my gig impressions have dropped down to zero. I’m very confused. I want to get more work by approaching buyers directly (not spamming) through Buyer Request but have no idea how to do this, can someone tell me how? 🙂 Does anyone also know how many messages you are allowed to send to buyers per day?

I am a freelance copywriter with 15 good reviews from clients, if you are interested in working with me just send me a message.

Thank you 🙂

Emma.

Does anyone also know how many messages you are allowed to send to buyers per day?

Zero.

Non-Permitted Usage

Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

As for Buyer’s Requests: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

And: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050062693?utm_source=wix

Also: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/the-how-tos-of-advertising-off-the-fiverr-platform

• Like 4

Hi,

Thank you 🙂

Emma.

I have not received any new orders in the last five days and my gig impressions have dropped down to zero.

Often, It might be because the service you are providing is heavily populated by other sellers offering the same service thus you are not getting the necessary screen time. Thus you can either be patient about this or start actively sharing your service you are offering outside of Fiverr to gain exposure.

• Like 3

Share your gig in various social site. It’s called marketing.It will help you to increase impressions clicks.
Try to send 10 buyer request daily .Apply those buyer request which is fit for you ,try to understand what client asked for then apply on it. Active on fiver hope you’ll get orders soon. Best of luck

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I have not received any order and my gig impressions have dropped down to zero. I want to get  work by approaching buyers directly (not spamming) through Buyer Request but have no idea how to do this, can someone tell me how? 🙂 

Does anyone also know how many messages you are allowed to send to buyers per day?

• Like 3