How do I ask a customer to change their feedback?

psychicbunny

How do I ask a customer to reconsider changing their feedback? Whenever I politely ask them I keep getting a warning on my account but I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I just give them a polite reason and ask them if they would reconsider changing it, but I still get a warning saying I’m “manipulating” the work place when I’m not really trying to… Any advice?

It would be nice if Fiverr would give us a “right” way to ask customers - I don’t want to get my account suspended.

To create a fair and respectable marketplace, Fiverr ask that you do not request feedback removal in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit. It is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to manipulate the feedback system, which is an integral part of the buying and selling experience on Fiverr.

Please go and read all thinks in here:slight_smile: 🙂 https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

To create a fair and respectable marketplace, Fiverr ask that you do not request feedback removal in exchange for refunds, discounts, upgrades or any other type of additional benefit. It is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to manipulate the feedback system, which is an integral part of the buying and selling experience on Fiverr.

Please go and read all thinks in here:slight_smile: 🙂 https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Please go and read all thinks in here:slight_smile:

Yes I’ve read that part but doesn’t it also state to compromise with the buyer if you are unhappy with the feedback you receive?

Yes I’ve read that part but doesn’t it also state to compromise with the buyer if you are unhappy with the feedback you receive?

It is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to manipulate the feedback system, which is an integral part of the buying and selling experience on Fiverr.

Yeah, that’s a violation of the TOS, not the Feedback Policy. Which doesn’t exist. You’re shit outta luck if your client is manipulating you as they’ll just get a slap on the wrist from T&S for being bad, and the review will stand because Fiverr values it’s buyer feedback, even if it’s demonstrably a pile of poop that has no credibility.

It’s also a part of this unwritten FP not to use the revision button too much. I used it once (for a Fiverr bad review glitch).

Let’s face it, it’s a damn mess right now.

You can ask them to modify the review only ONCE by using the “resolve now” option on the right side. Keep in mind, this might affect your gig slightly and using it multiple times can get your account banned.

You can’t ask them to change it unless you use the resolve button, and you can only ask once. You can’t tell them you will give a refund or any type of incentive.

You can’t ask them to change it unless you use the resolve button, and you can only ask once. You can’t tell them you will give a refund or any type of incentive.

Ohh so the only way i can convince them is through the resolve button? I guess that makes sense. Sometimes the buyer might jump into conclusion and click deny immediately which kind of sucks

Archived