How do I at least get my gig views?

mikecustalow

Hey there! New to fiverr. I noticed that my gig is on like page 20 so no one is ever going to see it there. Could anyone point me to a good forum post that shows how to improve your gigs ranking in the fiverr search? I’ve already tweeted it AND put it on FB. 0 views. please help! Oh its a article writing gig to if that makes a difference.

Hi there and welcome!

Don’t worry about views or which page you are on that’s wasting good time you could be using to improve your gig. You get 14 keywords yet only using a handful of them, that’s not good. An image of you isn’t going to help convince me to hire you. There are 3 slots for images per gig, make good use of them.

Your description can be up to 1200 characters and you only have a couple sentences. I am sure you do good work but you haven’t shown me any? I am sure you have a specialty but you haven’t told me what it is? Revisions, rewrites, styles, topics you love to work on and those you won’t - all that good stuff is missing and therefore, I cannot tell if hiring you will be a good move on my part.

Please take a look at my gigs to get an example of how I started making the most of my images. If you want to return the favor, please collect one or two of them, as that helps get traffic as well.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

@mrbargain

• 1 year later...

I actually find when my sales get slow and even when I first started posting here on the message board helped me get views and sales. I usually don’t start any threads just reply to different questions being asked and offer advice. Within a day or so I seem to get a couple of orders. Just a suggestion!

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey all, yet another newbie here. I’ve been a buyer here on Fiverr quite a bit but recently I decided to try to sell a couple of services that I am pretty good at. Of course no orders yet and I’ve been scanning the message boards for tips & tricks as well. Hopefully we can all find some success on here and live large (lol). So the best to all of you!

One thing every Newbie should know is that, GIG before RESEARCH is a recipe for failure. Before putting up a gig, You must do your research thoroughly. Ask yourself brutal questions. Be frank with the answers you get, not what you think. Put yourself in the shoes of the buyers. Money isnt something people just give for frèe. Are you deserving of being paid?

The questions are so many I cant begin to enumerate. Nutshell, Fiverr is good starting point, but dont be too carried away with the thought of making money online. You have got to be ready to break your back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know which times of the day are best to post gigs? Its my first day on this site, I have posted two gigs, one got 65 impressions pretty quickly, the second I posted has 0 impressions 0 views and everything. But I posted the second at five in the morning here, does that matter?

Does anyone know which times of the day are best to post gigs? Its my first day on this site, I have posted two gigs, one got 65 impressions pretty quickly, the second I posted has 0 impressions 0 views and everything. But I posted the second at five in the morning here, does that matter?

Time does not matter, as there are buyers all over the world, in every time-zone. Buyers and sellers are on Fiverr at all hours of the day. There is no one time that results in higher sales.

• 2 years later...

Archived