How do i attract buyers?

redoykhan96

First thing I would do is give your gigs to a proofreader here on Fiverr as they need some serious work done to them.
In your description you said you are the cheapest or lowest rate on Fiverr 4 times. It comes across as desperate, I know that wasn’t your intention, but that’s how it’s coming across to a potential customer.
A proofreader will work wonders and is worth the investment.

First thing I would do is give your gigs to a proofreader here on Fiverr as they need some serious work done to them.

In your description you said you are the cheapest or lowest rate on Fiverr 4 times. It comes across as desperate, I know that wasn’t your intention, but that’s how it’s coming across to a potential customer.

A proofreader will work wonders and is worth the investment.

Thank you sir for your valuable information! Would you please tell me how can i improve my description?

Use buyer request option to offer customer offer. offer the client to create a special custom offer according to there need. Your ultimate AIM is to make your client happy by giving them what they want. Always stick below to there max budget

Thank you sir. i will always remember your tips.

Thank you sir for your valuable information! Would you please tell me how can i improve my description?

If I am not mistaken, I believe @indybutts has already answered your question. Get your gig(s) proofread/edited by someone who knows what they are doing.

In case you are looking for someone on Fiverr, there is no dearth of skilled proofreaders/editors on this wonderful platform.

If I am not mistaken, I believe @indybutts has already answered your question. Get your gig(s) proofread/edited by someone who knows what they are doing.

In case you are looking for someone on Fiverr, there is no dearth of skilled proofreaders/editors on this wonderful platform.

Thank you sir, but i really someone who can help me.

A proofreader WILL help you turn something that at the moment is hard to read, into something that will help you attract buyers. You have to get the basics right first. Actually, although he won’t say it himself hanshuber16 is a damn good proofreader.

dear sir would you please proofread my profile and gig for once to make my gig more readable and exciting?

A proofreader WILL help you turn something that at the moment is hard to read, into something that will help you attract buyers. You have to get the basics right first. Actually, although he won’t say it himself hanshuber16 is a damn good proofreader.

Thank you for endorsing my proofreading skills 😊

Archived