How do i attract buyers?

How do i attract buyers? please see my gig and profile. What thing should i change in my profile or gig?

First thing I would do is give your gigs to a proofreader here on Fiverr as they need some serious work done to them.
In your description you said you are the cheapest or lowest rate on Fiverr 4 times. It comes across as desperate, I know that wasn’t your intention, but that’s how it’s coming across to a potential customer.
A proofreader will work wonders and is worth the investment.

Your business will not be improved if you just sit and wait for the buyer to come to you.You have to reach to them.

Use buyer request option to offer customer offer. offer the client to create a special custom offer according to there need. Your ultimate AIM is to make your client happy by giving them what they want. Always stick below to there max budget

Thank you sir for your valuable information! Would you please tell me how can i improve my description?

Thank you sir. Your information will help me a lot.

Thank you sir. i will always remember your tips.

If I am not mistaken, I believe @indybutts has already answered your question. Get your gig(s) proofread/edited by someone who knows what they are doing.

In case you are looking for someone on Fiverr, there is no dearth of skilled proofreaders/editors on this wonderful platform.

Thank you sir, but i really someone who can help me.

A proofreader WILL help you turn something that at the moment is hard to read, into something that will help you attract buyers. You have to get the basics right first. Actually, although he won’t say it himself hanshuber16 is a damn good proofreader.

thank you sir! May @hanshuber16 help me!

If you are looking for a proofreader to make your gig into something a bit more exciting and readable ,I am sure he can.

dear sir would you please proofread my profile and gig for once to make my gig more readable and exciting?

thank you sir for your valuable information.

Thank you for endorsing my proofreading skills :blush: :blush: