How do I cancel an order after it has been delivered

lorainepage

How do I cancel an order after it has been delivered. A buyer sent a custom request for a chart that he needed this morning. I completed the order and deliver it about 2:30 am this morning. He sent me revision message asking for cancellation as he is awaiting someone else to do the order because the chart was not done his google sheet. I could not have done it in his sheet because I did not have permission to edit his document. I requested his permission and I did not get any. so I created a new sheet , and told him when the gig was delivered that he could a edit the document by making a copy of it. He is now telling me hours after I finished the that he could not access the document and due to time constraint he asked some one else to do it. The order was deliver hours before his deadline and if he had mention that he could not access the document I would resolved the issue in time. I’m really upset because this was my first gig and I’ve been on Fiverr for almost two months. This cancellation is going give me a bad reputation and the hours I sat up doing this work was all for nothing.
I don’t know how to cancel the order so can someone please tell me how to do so.

Archived