Fiverr Community Forum

How do i change gallery photos from customers

Hello, I am sorry if this question was asked before but I recently sold a cartoon which contained 13 images. Unfortunately one of the 13 cartoons was added to the gallery for my gig and without context the picture makes no sense. I was wondering if it was possible to change that picture to another one of the 13 cartoons I delivered.

I hope what I said any makes sense, thank you.

4 Likes

When you have the live portfolio on your gigs turned on, it is up to the buyer whether they accept that or not. Once they’ve accepted it, you can’t change it … and neither can CS so far as I am aware.

However, for the future, I have noticed that the last image uploaded is the one that appears in the live portfolio. So it makes sense to choose an image you would like in your live portfolio … and on delivery of any specific gig, upload your favourite image last.

2 Likes

Sorry, but have to Say no. Keep in mind for next time.

Sorry you can’t change it. While sending your images, use a software called Winrar. And Add your all images and other work to archive using Winrar. Then upload the rar (Winrar software archive file) through fiverr upload button. Once that files upload, then simply upload the other image which you want to show on your Gig portfolio (gallery).
This method is the only method that work. The Winrar software is free and safe to use.

5 Likes

Thank you! You are very helpful.

2 Likes

When using a method like suggested above, I’d highly recommend mentioning it in the delivery message.
I do send zip folders sometimes and unless I know the customer and know there won’t be an issue, I’d add something like “I sent your images in a zip folder for your convenience, so you won’t need to download the images one by one. In case you experience any trouble with the folder, please contact me and I’ll assist you”, just in case, unless you’re sure your buyer will be able to open the folder and not be distrustful of formats they might not know.

6 Likes

your answer is very useful and makes sense… thank you

Welcome to the fiverr community…! :wave: :wave:
Stay home and be safe. :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

Hello, :wave: :wave:

Already you get some ideas what to do or not. But I like to add something. :writing_hand: :writing_hand:

When you deliver a order always try to use a mockup for the project.
So that when client give you a review then it will show case on your profile.

After that when someone read that review then he or she will see that mockup image and a mockup image will help to get attention :face_with_monocle:. :grin: :grin: :grin:More attention more sell :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thank you. :two_hearts: :brown_heart: :100:

1 Like

Hi @sirglenn24

I am grateful that it helped you.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you too :slight_smile:

Hi! This is good advice! And that’s exactly what I do since I started working on fiverr, but recently I noticed that all my gallery is changed and instead of the mockups I used, there’s different images that I sent to the clients for printing or preliminar JPGs just to show before delivering, not for showing on my gallery! And now my gig gallery doesn’t look appealing at all, it’s all messy and I think that’s the reason my sales had decreased so much.

Do you have any idea why this happened and if I can change that?

1 Like

Yes this is the right way to go, thanks!

Hi. What is a mockup? Thanks in advance

I dont think you cab change it.

Sorry you cant change