How do I change my profile pic on the forum?

davidstrongvo

Guest offlinehelpers

Try logging out of the forum and then logging back in - it should change. 🙂

• 5 months later...

Just like you set the profile picture while created your account on Fiverr, you can change the profile picture in your account settings. However, the Fiverr account profile picture and the Fiverr forum profile picture can not be set differently. Once you change the profile pic in your Fiverr account, then the forum account profile picture will be changed automatically. Just as a change, you may see the initial of your Fiverr account name as a profile picture while visiting the forum pages. But. when you go into the profile settings, or comment on something, you can see the original pic from your main Fiverr account.

To change profile picture on Fiverr account:

• Click on your user image.
  • Now, click on ‘My Profile’ option.
  • On the right side of the screen, you will see your profile pic. Click on it and upload a new image from your system.
  • Click on ‘Ok’ button.

It is simple and straightforward.

I hope this helps.

Guest sagagraphics

Just like you set the profile picture while created your account on Fiverr, you can change the profile picture in your account settings. However, the Fiverr account profile picture and the Fiverr forum profile picture can not be set differently. Once you change the profile pic in your Fiverr account, then the forum account profile picture will be changed automatically. Just as a change, you may see the initial of your Fiverr account name as a profile picture while visiting the forum pages. But. when you go into the profile settings, or comment on something, you can see the original pic from your main Fiverr account.

• On the right side of the screen, you will see your profile pic. Click on it and upload a new image from your system.
  • Click on ‘Ok’ button.

I hope this helps.

Thank you too!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/4/2019 at 1:47 AM, mandip_pandya said:

• Click on ‘Ok’ button.

I hope this helps.

Can you use a cartoon version of your face or an object for the profile picture ?

• 3 months later...

Hey there! I’m new to Fiverr and even newer to the forums.

I uploaded a new profile picture to my Fiverr account today — a photo of me — but, when I logged in to the forums for the first time, I noticed the profile picture was wrong. It’s not a picture I’ve ever used on Fiverr, which lead me to realize it must have been pulled from Gravatar. I’ve since changed my profile picture on the main site multiple times, logged in and out from both my main account and forum account several times, cleared cookies and tried it all again, I even disabled my Gravatar and permanently deleted my associated (and unused) Wordpress account to try fixing it. As you can probably guess, it didn’t fix it.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug? Could someone with the appropriate access rights completely disable my old Gravatar, please?

Thanks!

If you log in the Forum using your Facebook or Google account, probably you are seeing the profile picture of one of those accounts.

I’m not using either of those to log in - I log in directly through the main Fiverr website, then the forums log me in automatically. Gravatar is the only service that has (had) my old logo when I made my Fiverr account, so I’m confident it’s that. I’ve read some posts on other Discourse-based forums that have had similar problems with Gravatar.

I’m not using either of those to log in - I log in directly through the main Fiverr website, then the forums log me in automatically. Gravatar is the only service that has (had) my old logo when I made my Fiverr account, so I’m confident it’s that. I’ve read some posts on other Discourse-based forums that have had similar problems with Gravatar.

Hi there @chrono_chroma, sorry to hear this… I change my gravatar, maybe once every 2 weeks, and never had any issues with it. if you already tried these solutions given above it must be a bug or something … Good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

You might need to wait a bit - when I updated my profile picture, it took a few days to update here on the forum.

You might need to wait a bit - when I updated my profile picture, it took a few days to update here on the forum.

I’ll be patient and give it some time. I appreciate your replies!

Edit: I figured out some convoluted “solution”: creating a new Gravatar account, assigning my Fiverr email to it, setting my new profile picture as my Gravatar, and sending a custom POST request to the forum server to force refresh the Gravatar… Works well enough for now!

• 10 months later...

Archived