How do I choose a seller?

joyderfuss

I just signed up and am so overwhelmed. I am looking for someone to draw a logo for my bath shop, but there are so many people to choose from. I basically have an idea of what I want drawn, the artist would just have to put it together. I’m confused about what to do. Do I just pick someone, buy the service and then tell them what I am looking for. So unsure how this all works. Any tips for a noob?

-Joy

Message a few people, see how responsive they are and how well they communicate with you, and then pick someone you have a good vibe and you can afford working with (including the extras).

Hope this helps. Doing the research saves you time from screw-ups later on.

You need to select anyone gig and check his work with his portfolio then place a order i’m also providing the logo designing services…

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Why on earth would someone add $20 or $40 to “fix the logo” ? LOL If someone is offering a logo for $5, you should NOT have to bribe them or grease their palms to “get it right”.

Maybe it’s a communication thing here, but to suggest someone pay more money to get something done “right” when it should have been correct for the initial payment, is a bit goofy.

GG

Archived