Fiverr Community Forum

How do I contact Fiverr Support team?

mine and my friends previous ID got banned due to shared IP problems ,

Now I have open this account and many says It will be also disabled sooner and letter, (even though I have changed my Windows and Wifi)

So someone can tell me how to contact Fiverr support?

6 Likes

Some time ago, I noticed a problem with my account. Then I leave a message on the Fiverr Facebook page from my Facebook account. I was really surprised, Fiverr answered me in a very short time. Where it takes a few days to contact the fiber support team. You can’t think of a quick replay there. So if you want to get a quick response, leave a message on the official Facebook page of Fiverr. Will work soon. Best of luck!

6 Likes

you can write an email to support@fiverr.com

7 Likes

Thanks… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Open your Gmail. Then click the compose option. Then you write suppot@fiverr.com. Then write your opinion and send it. that’s it

3 Likes

iS THERE any chance that Fiverr will forgive me and let me create another account if I tell them what exactly happened with me?

(me and my friend had a Shared IP connection and both of us were providing the exact same type of service)

2 Likes

@sen_bishal This has already been discussed in your other topic.

Nobody on the forum has the answer to this.

5 Likes

Some time ago, you noticed a problem with your account. Then you leave a message on the Fiverr Facebook page from your Facebook account. you were really surprised, Fiverr answered you in a very short time. Where it takes a few days to contact the fiber support team. You can’t think of a quick replay there. So if you want to get a quick response, leave a message on the official Facebook page of Fiverr. I Will work soon. Best of luck!

Ok, No problem
You follow the link and fill up step by step