Fiverr Forum

How do i create a gig extra

i cannot figure this out. i have had a few $5 sales, but want to add extras. thank you,

I think you have to be offered an extra at a certain level to be able to initate an extra but someone else will chime in with a more definite answer

As soon as you attain the tag of LEVEL 1 you will automatically see the gig extra feature when you edit your gigs.

Level1 *-:slight_smile:

Well all you can do right now is offer upsells in your gig descriptions themselves which can be lucrative. For example “For an extra $5 I will do this and for an extra $5 I will do that”. I used to do that before I became a level 2 and then have had to do that on 2 separate occasions when I lost my level 2. May I make one suggestion…fix the gig with a 0%. Either you may want to fix the specifications, change it completely, or do something with it. Later on it may have an effect of your rating.

Thumbs up if you smiled when you saw this post…

Kim

I think you have to be offered an extra at a certain level to be able to initate an extra but someone else will chime in with a more definite answer

As soon as you attain the tag of LEVEL 1 you will automatically see the gig extra feature when you edit your gigs.

Well all you can do right now is offer upsells in your gig descriptions themselves which can be lucrative. For example “For an extra $5 I will do this and for an extra $5 I will do that”. I used to do that before I became a level 2 and then have had to do that on 2 separate occasions when I lost my level 2. May I make one suggestion…fix the gig with a 0%. Either you may want to fix the specifications, change it completely, or do something with it. Later on it may have an effect of your rating.

Kim

Kim