Fiverr Forum

How do i drive buyers to my account

Hello friends, i wish i could be having orders in Que just as all the top rated sellers. So am seeking for what to do on this… please if you have an idea of what i must do, i will appreciate if you can take your time and explain to me.

THANKS!!!

www.fiverr.com/jenifa_creation

Discount you offers in a way that people can’t resist but give you a try. For me, It took about 100 deliveries for each gig, to get the gig off the ground. I was able to raise my offers later and it transitioned well. It was the best investment I ever made in my business.

Discount you offers in a way that people can’t resist but give you a try. For me, It took about 100 deliveries for each gig, to get the gig off the ground. I was able to raise my offers later and it transitioned well. It was the best investment I ever made in my business.

Thanks to you all for your comments. I expect to see if there is any apart from the social sites a legitimate platform where gigs are promoted. And account won’t get banned.

Love Y’all

Hi there! I don’t know much about your kind of gigs (I only do translating myself), but I do know that language matters. I suggest brushing up your grammar, a professional profile and gig description is very important to a lot of clients. Best of luck to you! :slight_smile:

Hello.Don’t know.2 weeks passed still i am not getting any order. >:/

hi, Im a graphic designer and still in level 2 , Even when I was in level 1 , I got a queue of orders, Sometimes I cancelled them due to lack of time.

I think your gig should be unique and there should be some standing out point from other sellers. At the beginning offer 1 day service and your sales will drastically increase, I guarantee. If you hit express delivery category, That will be the jackpot for your gig. And make more than one gig covering all areas of your category.

Do promotions, Dont forget hash tags , they are very important. Dont limit your promotions to social media, Expand it to forum posting like warrior forum and start your own blog, posting your articles, then post your blog link on the gig description , Then buyers can read your samples as well. Inbox me if you need further assistance , cheers

Reply to @bookito: Your gig description is pretty much a rip-off of NatashaNixon’s.

Reply to @sara1984: just went and checked out NatashaNixon after seeing your comment. She has over 15,000 reviews, and dozens of people within the past day or so - how come she isn’t a TRS? So confusing. Any thoughts?

Would anyone mind providing feedback on my gig? I have been on Fiverr a little more than a week but still no orders. I feel like I have followed most of the advice on Fiverr (minus the video). Thoughts? https://www.fiverr.com/s2/006880132b

You need to share your services on social media - A LOT! You need to submit all 10 buyer requests per day. You need to optimize your gigs for your target keywords! You need to record provocative videos for your gigs! Improve your English. That’s just off the top of my head. Hope it helps.

i am having problem in promoting my book my book on amazon, almost for about 2months now i have not been able to sell enough i only sold 7 copies. pls help out

Good Day! Keep your gigs look professional and genuine. If possible add video to your gigs, explain briefly about your services, post your samples. When you get a buyer, do your best service, deliver in time, meet their expectations, have a professional communication so that they leave out with a good rating that will help you to get more buyers and more reviews, and the best way to get traffic is to promote your gigs in social networking sites like twitter, facebook etc. Just be patience, everything starts slow at first here, wish the best success with fiverr. Thank you!

First, your main gig has a grammar error. Some people are turned off by that.

"I will distribute you solo ad…"

Make that

"I will distribute your solo ad"

Then your graphic for the second gig misspells "guarantee"

Your last pink one is written weird, too.

You are establishing yourself as a brand. What is your brand? Someone not careful enough to create an error free gig? Your first impression are those gigs.

I would fix them.

Good luck!