How do I find the right SEO Seller?

gina_riley2

I tried doing a word search on this topic as it’s been discussed on many occasions. As expected, tons popped up, they were all MFG or IMG.

I do not need improvement, I need to buy. With so many thousands of sellers offering this, with me never having bought this before, I’m a little overwhelmed on what to look for to find the right seller. A little help would be appreciated:

• What questions should I ask?
  • What should I focus on the seller’s gig page?
  • Does it matter what type of site it is, such as a blog site, forum, website, etc.?

Thanks

An oldish looking Irish guy I know offers that service, I think…[There are many excellent SEO sellers, you will see many of them on this forum, some of them post now and then.]

An oldish looking Irish guy I know offers that service,

I forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder!

EDIT: Isn’t he younger than you? 😉

I obviously don’t know what your project is but I suspect, given how you successfully utilize different people for different tasks, you should apply this approach to SEO too. To begin, I would suggest you get a really good idea about what SEO is, how it works, different approaches, ideas, concepts etc. There is a lot of info out there and available for free but obviously there is a lot of rubbish too - I suggest that you stick to guides that are from major SEO tools, Google etc and not just whatever comes up in searches.
Personally, for a beginner/great introduction and overview, I would recommend this post and series from Moz who are one of the leading SEO tools around. If you have heard of Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) - these guys invented that metric for measuring sites and pages.
favicon.icoMoz

landingpage_header.png?503145d

SEO: The Beginner's Guide to Search Engine Optimization from Moz

New to SEO? Need to polish up your knowledge? The Beginner's Guide to SEO has been read over 3 million times and provides the information you need to get on the road to professional quality SEO.

While the vast majority of SEO on Fiverr is link building related, this is just one aspect of SEO - there are thousands of potential factors! I know you use good writers so that is an exceptionally good place to start. On site SEO (your site, content etc - basically everything you can control on your site) is the foundation for success which off-site SEO (like link building) can then build on.

Anyway, drop me an inbox message and I will send you a couple of advice leaflets I have written which will help you do a lot of your own SEO.

PS. @writer99025 to paraphrase Winston Churchill:

Tomorrow I can shave off my beard and I will look younger, while you my dear, you will still BE older.

I obviously don’t know what your project is but I suspect, given how you successfully utilize different people for different tasks, you should apply this approach to SEO too. To begin, I would suggest you get a really good idea about what SEO is, how it works, different approaches, ideas, concepts etc. There is a lot of info out there and available for free but obviously there is a lot of rubbish too - I suggest that you stick to guides that are from major SEO tools, Google etc and not just whatever comes up in searches.

Personally, for a beginner/great introduction and overview, I would recommend this post and series from Moz who are one of the leading SEO tools around. If you have heard of Domain Authority (DA) and Page Authority (PA) - these guys invented that metric for measuring sites and pages.

favicon.icoMoz

landingpage_header.png?503145d

SEO: The Beginner's Guide to Search Engine Optimization from Moz

New to SEO? Need to polish up your knowledge? The Beginner's Guide to SEO has been read over 3 million times and provides the information you need to get on the road to professional quality SEO.

While the vast majority of SEO on Fiverr is link building related, this is just one aspect of SEO - there are thousands of potential factors! I know you use good writers so that is an exceptionally good place to start. On site SEO (your site, content etc - basically everything you can control on your site) is the foundation for success which off-site SEO (like link building) can then build on.

Anyway, drop me an inbox message and I will send you a couple of advice leaflets I have written which will help you do a lot of your own SEO.

PS. @writer99025 to paraphrase Winston Churchill:

Tomorrow I can shave off my beard and I will look younger, while you my dear, you will still BE older.

While the vast majority of SEO on Fiverr is link building related, this is just one aspect of SEO

That was one extremely comprehensive article you posted. Although extremely well written, it’s still foreign language to me.

I created a discourse forum, much like this one - exclusively for writers/authors to discuss books, publishing, etc. - slightly different than other writing communities - because I’m setting mine up to include ghostwriter/translators/article writers, eBook cover designers, etc.

I was planning on official opening around October 14th or 21st. I am still gathering articles of interest from various writers - who happens to be rather good at SEO, as you already know.

I know that simply posting the write ups on my forum won’t automatically get me traffic or get people to sign up, so I need to ensure the site itself is indexed properly. I’m just trying to figure out when to hire and which type of SEO seller I should hire.

I whole heartedly admit I am ignorant when it comes to the ins & outs of SEO. There is so much information out there.

While the vast majority of SEO on Fiverr is link building related, this is just one aspect of SEO

That was one extremely comprehensive article you posted. Although extremely well written, it’s still foreign language to me.

I created a discourse forum, much like this one - exclusively for writers/authors to discuss books, publishing, etc. - slightly different than other writing communities - because I’m setting mine up to include ghostwriter/translators/article writers, eBook cover designers, etc.

I was planning on official opening around October 14th or 21st. I am still gathering articles of interest from various writers - who happens to be rather good at SEO, as you already know.

I know that simply posting the write ups on my forum won’t automatically get me traffic or get people to sign up, so I need to ensure the site itself is indexed properly. I’m just trying to figure out when to hire and which type of SEO seller I should hire.

I whole heartedly admit I am ignorant when it comes to the ins & outs of SEO. There is so much information out there.

Ok, for “content based” sites like that, I have two specific leaflets that I can give you.

One is based on optimizing content - in terms of putting it on the site, not just how it is written.

The second is my “Post Posting Procedure” which is about how to optimize a post using off-site techniques.

These tasks could then be broken up and given to different sellers to do, or you could do them yourself.

There is so much information out there.

It’s true.

My general rule of thumb is: If Mr. Google was looking over my shoulder, would I do this?

The reason is that to put the analogy in perspective, Mr Google is not looking over your shoulder - he is actually in your head! With all of Google’s tools and expertise, they see pretty much everything.

Take an “informational” approach to SEO and you won’t go wrong.

Ok, for “content based” sites like that, I have two specific leaflets that I can give you.

One is based on optimizing content - in terms of putting it on the site, not just how it is written.

The second is my “Post Posting Procedure” which is about how to optimize a post using off-site techniques.

These tasks could then be broken up and given to different sellers to do, or you could do them yourself.

There is so much information out there.

It’s true.

My general rule of thumb is: If Mr. Google was looking over my shoulder, would I do this?

The reason is that to put the analogy in perspective, Mr Google is not looking over your shoulder - he is actually in your head! With all of Google’s tools and expertise, they see pretty much everything.

Take an “informational” approach to SEO and you won’t go wrong.

Can I by any chance get those, too? I’d greatly appreciate!

Archived