Fiverr Community Forum

How Do I Force CANCEL an order

How do I force cancel an order. I gave clear and detailed instructions on what I wanted/needed in the gig. The seller (after I said “are you sure?” , gave a clear “YES I can do all that”. Then delays then partial delivery then when IU asked about the rest, the seller said they do not do that and I would have to find another programmer to get what I want. I submitted a cancellation request and the seller said they had personal issues and apologized for not getting to the color scheme changes. Color was not the issue. A complete database integration was missing and they are incapable of completing the gig. Why should I wait for the seller to fix the color on half of the promised gig when I know they cannot complete the gig and I will have to start from scratch with another programmer?? Why do we have to mutually agree (actually be at the mercy and decision of the SELLER. I am not happy, the seller cannot complete the gig. Why is it ups to them to agree? They will be milking it until I let them have the money for work they won’t be delivering.

Did you try to cancel the order via the resolution center? If that doesn’t work you may contact customer support for assistance support@fiverr.com

5 Likes