Fiverr Community Forum

How do I gain exposure and that FIRST Order

Hello!

I am relatively new to freelancing, did a few jobs on another website and I decided to start trying fiverr. I wanna make sure I start right so that’s why I am more than open to hear your advices.

My gigs were posted 12 hrs ago, so I don’t expect any orders just yet(I know it takes time to get it right). Cosindering I posted my first 3 Gigs 12 hrs ago I believe I gained a decent amount of impressions, views and clicks, which is a total of 17 Views, 42 Impressions and 13 Clicks.

If anybody more experienced would be kind enough to check my Gigs out and give me advices on what I should do or how to improve, in order to get that first sale, I would appreciate it very very much!

Another questions: Is it possible for me to see any Buyer Request with a level 0 account and no sales yet?

My gigs:

I can put only 2 links in the post so I can’t link the 3rd gig :frowning: .

Thank you very very very much

3 Likes

Welcome

Here is your starter pack: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you Switch to Selling and then click More you will find Buyer Requests in the dropdown menu.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

I know that, but at the moment it’s empty and I wanted to know when I should expect something to appear there.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)