How do I gain exposure and that FIRST Order

lucibudianu

Hello!

I am relatively new to freelancing, did a few jobs on another website and I decided to start trying fiverr. I wanna make sure I start right so that’s why I am more than open to hear your advices.

My gigs were posted 12 hrs ago, so I don’t expect any orders just yet(I know it takes time to get it right). Cosindering I posted my first 3 Gigs 12 hrs ago I believe I gained a decent amount of impressions, views and clicks, which is a total of 17 Views, 42 Impressions and 13 Clicks.

If anybody more experienced would be kind enough to check my Gigs out and give me advices on what I should do or how to improve, in order to get that first sale, I would appreciate it very very much!

Another questions: Is it possible for me to see any Buyer Request with a level 0 account and no sales yet?

My gigs:

I can put only 2 links in the post so I can’t link the 3rd gig 😦 .

Thank you very very very much

Hello!

I am relatively new to freelancing, did a few jobs on another website and I decided to start trying fiverr. I wanna make sure I start right so that’s why I am more than open to hear your advices.

My gigs were posted 12 hrs ago, so I don’t expect any orders just yet(I know it takes time to get it right). Cosindering I posted my first 3 Gigs 12 hrs ago I believe I gained a decent amount of impressions, views and clicks, which is a total of 17 Views, 42 Impressions and 13 Clicks.

If anybody more experienced would be kind enough to check my Gigs out and give me advices on what I should do or how to improve, in order to get that first sale, I would appreciate it very very much!

Another questions: Is it possible for me to see any Buyer Request with a level 0 account and no sales yet?

My gigs:

I can put only 2 links in the post so I can’t link the 3rd gig 😦 .

Thank you very very very much

I wanna make sure I start right

Welcome

Here is your starter pack: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

If you Switch to Selling and then click More you will find Buyer Requests in the dropdown menu.

I wanna make sure I start right

Welcome

Here is your starter pack: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

If you Switch to Selling and then click More you will find Buyer Requests in the dropdown menu.

Thank you very much!

If you Switch to Selling and then click More you will find Buyer Requests in the dropdown menu

I know that, but at the moment it’s empty and I wanted to know when I should expect something to appear there.

Thank you very much!

If you Switch to Selling and then click More you will find Buyer Requests in the dropdown menu

I know that, but at the moment it’s empty and I wanted to know when I should expect something to appear there.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

Archived