How do I gather clicks and impressions on the my gig?

rashidul191

Hello, everyone. I am new seller in fiverr.
Please can you suggest to me ?
How do I gather clicks and impressions on the my gig ?
and give me some feedback in my fiverr account.
My Fiverr Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/rashidul191?up_rollout=true
My Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/rashidul191/do-clickable-email-signature-with-unlimited-revisions

Thanks all.

Off the top of my head, don’t offer “unlimited revisions” as that sets you up to be abused by Buyers who will take advantage of that and not pay you anything extra for your time and effort.

Second, if someone posts after me that you should promote your Gigs on social media I’m going to tell you to ignore that advice. It isn’t going to help you much at all.

Just focus on the skills you have, create Gigs related only to this skills and be patient.

Off the top of my head, don’t offer “unlimited revisions” as that sets you up to be abused by Buyers who will take advantage of that and not pay you anything extra for your time and effort.

Second, if someone posts after me that you should promote your Gigs on social media I’m going to tell you to ignore that advice. It isn’t going to help you much at all.

Just focus on the skills you have, create Gigs related only to this skills and be patient.

right great advice it

thanks your feedback.

Archived