If you submit a buyer submission, remember:
- Understand the request and try to write it down in your reply.
- Put your plan down, how can you do it for the buyer?
- Don’t just tell yourself that you have and you can do it, even though you have learned it all.
- Please list a few related examples or at least a few links from your past work. Don’t use anyone else’s Portfolio Links.
- Make sure you use a polite language and try to greet each other at the beginning and the end. Mention your name at the end of the application.
- Don’t just send a generic message to everybody.
Please mention me below if you still have a question and I will try to answer.