Fiverr Community Forum

How do I get a video ordered when I'm not sure to order from?

I have tried to do a buyer’s request to get a video made and they keep putting “unapproved” and no explanation!

I want to get a video made so I can increase my sales. Any suggestions?

Just check out some of the video gigs here on fiverr. Contact me I can recommend one :wink: .

kkerans said: Any suggestions?

Look through the Video section. Look for feedback that has information about the work provided, not just praise. When you find a seller who seems good, send them a message to ask in detail if they can provide what you need and how much it will cost. If they don't respond to you reasonably quickly, try the next one on your list. Good luck!

Reply to @annai80: Thank you so much. I am open for referrals. I have tried to order a couple of things and it hasn’t worked out. Either they didn’t offer what I was looking for, or they never responded.

Reply to @itsyourthing: thank you for your help. I will try to find one that seems will work. I haven’t had good luck in getting responses though. So, I thought creating a buyer’s request would work better and Fiverr isn’t letting me do that either.

You’re welcome. If you know what kind of video you’d like, it may help to search specifically for it.

Reply to @itsyourthing: I’m not sure what I want for sure, I just want a promotional video to add to my gigs to help me get more buyers. I want to start with one and then add more later after I see how the process goes.

Check out the videos on some of the Top Rated Seller’s gigs, that should give you some direction as to what helps with sales. :wink:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Okay thank you!